The Bears after their victory!!!
Mr. French in his Snuggie
Coco in her Snuggie
Only "elfed" part of the way...
All "elfed" up
Anna posing with Santa and his helper
Chip as Kim Jong Il
Caden and Santa
Anna dressed up as Dr. Brita Deacon
Anna and Lynnsey
Anna and Ace
The front view of my hair....On Friday, Drew, Anna, and I headed up to Fayetteville for the weekend. Anna and I got in town in time to throw our costumes on and go over to a Halloween party and Allison and Andrew Dolan's house. We had a great time!!! It is always so fun to see what people dress up as. I went this year as Ace Ventura Pet Detective. It was a blast and I got a lot of laughs out of the costume!!! Saturday, we just hung out and shopped a little bit before getting ready to dress up for Round #2. We went over to Sam and Lynnsey's for a bit and then headed out to Dickson. There were about half and half dressed up since some people had gone to the Razorback game. As usual, I had a fabulous weekend getting to see friends and Fayetteville is so beautiful this time of year!!! I cannot believe how much it changes each time I go. Sometimes, I find myself getting lost and I haven't even been gone 5 years.
We made it back just in time on Sunday to go to Drew's Life Champs football game. This is a tackle league of 9 and 10 year olds that he coaches with several of our other friends. I have a student who plays on the team and so it is fun to go out and support them. If they won Sunday's game they would go to the Super Bowl and the did!!! Last night, was the Super Bowl and they let them play on the new astr0-turf at Central High School. I know that the players thought this was so cool!!! Great news....they won!!! Go BEARS!!!!
This week is a short week at school with meetings the next 2 days. It is so nice to have a short week, but between daylight savings time and a full social calendar I am wiped out!!! So excited for the extra rest!!!
Hope all is well....


1 comments:
You are too funny as Ace, ha! Mr. French's snuggie looks to be a little snug, but I am sure that he loves it! I miss my sis sis...I hope that you are having a super great week! love ya xoxo
Post a Comment