So the title of my last post might explain why I put the wrong title about the Robert Frost poem. The poem is "The Road Not Taken" and the final line is about "two roads...." This may not have bothered anyone else or they may not have noticed, but I wanted to make the correction. I am so happy it is Friday!!! I am going to a wedding in Hot Springs tonight and then don't have any other definite plans for the weekend, and I am so excited! I am going to try and rest because next week I am going to start teaching an afternoon Art class on Mondays and Wednesdays. I am looking forward to it, but I hope I am not too worn out after teaching all day on those days, too. I think Coco and I are going to try and take our Christmas pictures this weekend.....I hope they turn out good....
Today is my sister's birthday! Happy Birthday!!! Love you so much!!! It is also my good friend from college, Stephanie's bday. Hope you both have fabulous celebrations of your birth!!!
Hope all is well.....

0 comments:
Post a Comment