This past weekend was filled with lots of drinks and tons of laughs!! Why is is that no matter how much time goes between visits best friends are deemed "the best" because they bring out the best in us??!! Friday night, we started at Wes and Katie's super cute house to celebrate Candi and Ben's engagement. Congrats to them!!! Then a couple of us went out on the town. There are so many things I can say about that, but I am going to stick with the fact that we had fun!! Saturday, we drove to Brinkley to go to the institution they call Low's Bridal. It was definitely an experience. Anna found a beautiful dress!!! She looked so beautiful in so many, but ultimately found one that was her "dream" dress. We drove back and started getting ready for Katie and Heather's "White" Birthday Bash. It was so fun having a theme and seeing everyone in white. There were so many different cute white outfits. I wore a white pantsuit creation that my mother and I collaborated on. It was a blast and I look forward to what next year's theme will be. I kind of think it would be fun for it to be a "white" theme every year (like P Diddy).
Good news... I went to the doctor on Monday and I can start running again. He said to take it slow and maybe run/walk for the next 2 weeks, but I was good to go. I ran/walked yesterday for 45 minutes and it felt great! I am proud of myself for sticking to doctor's orders since I usually do what they say for a couple of days and decide I am probably better only to make the injury worse.
Summer is coming to an end. I cannot believe we go back to school in a matter of weeks. I am excited about what the new school year holds and getting back into my routine. The DRJII Tennis Tournament is coming up and I cannot wait!! I am working on my guest bedroom/office and it is coming along slowly. It is going to be really cute when it is all done, but unlike many of my other projects this one is not happening overnight. When I get it all done I will post pics. Speaking of pics...I wish I had pics from this weekend, but no camera...still. Go to some of the other blogs or Facebook to see pics.
Hope all is well....
0 comments:
Post a Comment