Ellie is so happy!
Ellie and I at the pool. (Didn't know I was in this pic.)
Harper and I shopping.
Harper wearing my shoes.
Harper being silly.
Ellie thinking hard...ha!
Coco hanging out in the sun.
Harper testing out the rocker.
Playing vet and giving Coco a shot.So this weekend I went to Tulsa to visit The Haggard family. I hadn't seen the girls since Mother's Day and they have grown so much since then. Ellie can crawl now and is getting more of a personality. She is in that "grabby" stage where she wants whatever you have. Harper is talking so much! You can understand her more and she can do so much stuff for herself. She didn't let me out of her site all weekend! If I wasn't in the room she immediately started asking "Where is Ebbie?" My brother-in-law was amazed at how she was so obsessed with me. Especially since I don't get to see her that often. Friday night, Tennyson, Chris and I went to dinner at a really yummy restaurant and then we went to see Bruno. All I have to say, is that it is way over the top. There were definitely some funny parts, but also some really inappropriate parts, too! Saturday, we shopped a bit, took the girls to the pool, and then Tennyson, Chris, a friend of theirs, and I went to dinner. We had a lot of fun just telling stories and laughing. I got up yesterday morning and drove back. Derek organized a cookout for Heather's birthday last night. It was a lot of fun! We had it on top of the new Rivermarket Towers and the view was fabulous!!!
I finally broke down and went to the doctor about right leg today. It has been hurting now for almost a month and I just couldn't stand it anymore. I found out that I have a torn hamstring and the tear is at the origin of my hamstring. He told me absolutely no exercise for the next 2 weeks while I'm taking an anti-inflammatory and then hopefully it will get better. He is a runner, too, so that makes me feel a little better. It is going to be really hard for me to stick to this because I really enjoy exercising. I'll keep you updated.
Hope all is well......

0 comments:
Post a Comment