So I just wrote this whole post about Memorial Day and then accidentally erased it so here we go again.....
Friday, I headed to Hot Springs for the kick-off of lake season.....Memorial Day! The weather cooperated for one fun lake day and we made the most of the rest of the weekend! Saturday morning, I got up and went for coffee with my best friend from growing up. She now lives in Texas, but after all these years we can still laugh, talk, and pick up right where we left off. It was so great to see her!!! Saturday, we were able to go out and got lucky because it was a nice rain/clouds mixed. We tied up with a few of our friends and just hung out listening to music and doing what we do best......acting silly! Saturday night, we went to Smyley's....it was packed, but we still had a lot of fun! After a late night trip to The Waffle House we called it a night. Sunday morning, we woke up to rain...a lot of it! This didn't stop us. After a fun lunch at Sam's Pizza Pub (a Hot Springs favorite and institution) we headed over to Colby's for a fun day in the rain! Sunday night, the parents cooked us dinner and then we ended up just hanging out at the lake house before calling it an early night. Anna and I, made it back around 4:30 yesterday afternoon. It was so good to see Coco. I sure missed her! I can't help but get a little nostalgic after fun weekends with friends. I feel so lucky to have such an amazing group of friends! We can honestly make anything fun! We took a lot of pics and I will post them soon!
It was so nice to have an extra day, but it was really hard to get up this morning!!! We only have 8 days of school left......I can't believe it!!!!
Hope all is well.....
0 comments:
Post a Comment