Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Last Couple of Weeks in Wyoming




Kayaking on the snake...that was the paddle they told me I was going to have to use....it was a branch with an elk scapula attached....ha!


Awesome moose on the bank of the river.


Snow King Summit


Beautiful sunrise with the full moon still over the Tetons.


Beaver in the water while we're fishing. Fishing at Jackson Dam.


Another kayaking adventure. This one got a little wild.


A grizzly that I saw one morning. He was huge!!!!


Happy 60th birthday Doris!


The 2 Effies!!!


The Heart Six staff at the breakfast ride and cookout.


Hugs all around. Going to miss these friends!


Sleeping Indian


We found a fishing spot on accident. It was awesome! I caught 4 fish in less than an hour.


Last sunset in Wyoming followed by some fun.


A quick pitstop on the ride home to see my nieces.


And Jackie.


Reunited with my sweet, sweet girl Coco!!!!

I had the summer of a lifetime!

Hope all is well....

- EEE
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: