
My niece Harper on her first day of Kindergarten. She is the first born of my nieces and nephew. This makes me kind of sad, but look how precious she is!!!

Some of my new cute kiddos on Meet the Teacher night.

Missing me some Wyoming!

Front door is ready for football season. WPS!!!!

Getting some sun with my sweet girl on Saturday.

Great trail run and hike at Pinnacle mountain on Sunday.

Lake Maumelle.

We made this for the kids, but thought the teachers needed their pic in it, too!
The first week back has been a bit of a whirlwind. I got back and started working feverishly in my classroom to get everything ready. I was worn out this weekend and just rested. It was so great to be at home in my house! I loved every second of this summer, but now that I'm home it's really nice to be back!
Today was the first day of school. I always forget what babies they are! We had a great day, but I know I'll sleep well tonight.
Hope all is well.....
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
1 comments:
So glad you are home Effie and that you had a blast in Wyoming! Can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment