
Coco modeling her new hoodie.

Harper on school pic day.

Harper and I during "rest" time.

Jack is getting so big!

Harper and Coco.

At breakfast.

My sweet girls!!!

My newest sweet girl, Riley.

Biscuit makes a cute elf.

My name on the sidewalk.

Love these girls!

Bennett and I tailgating.
Wednesday, I went to Tulsa to spent some over-due time with my sis and her fam. I love those kids to pieces and it melts my heart how much they love me, too. Friday, I headed over to NWA and saw my Nanny and my newest niece Riley. Then, I headed down to Fayetteville to spend the weekend with Sarah. Saturday morning, we got up and went and found our names on the sidewalk. I've never done this and it was so cool! We got ready and headed to "the hill." We made a short stop by the Tri-Delt house to see Mom Ellen. Sarah and I teared up a bit while walking around. We spent some wonderful years there! We tailgated for a bit and then she took the Biscuit home and I went to the game with my mom. It was a good game and another W....yay!!! Go Hogs!
Hope all is well....
-EEE
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
0 comments:
Post a Comment