
Happy Thanksgiving from Coco and I! I have spent a relaxing holiday at my mom's house. I've finished my book club book and caught up on some much needed rest. Also, I did my last long run before the marathon next Sunday. As ready as I am, for December 4th's 26.2 miles to be done...I am thankful I can run that far without any irregular complications.
I have so much to be thankful for...my family, my friends, my faith, Coco, freedom, my job, my health and the list could go on and on.... Today and everyday, I miss my dad and other loved ones who have gone before us, but I am thankful for the memories I have of them and more importantly, the legacy that they left. I am who I am today, because I knew them and for that I am forever grateful!!!!
So excited and nervous for the Hog game tomorrow.
Go Hogs Go!!!!
Hope all is well....
-EEE
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
0 comments:
Post a Comment