Sunday, October 9, 2011

Even Though.....




Coco was waiting on Harper and Ellie to arrive.


Harper and I at the wedding.


Ellie and I.


Jack is so cool!!!


Happy 3rd birthday Ellie!!!!


Jack Henry's bath time.


Ellie was worn out.


Sister, sisters.


Jack was watching us outside this morning.


Ellie loves her coffee.


Jack, Ellie, and Coco on the swing. We have had this swing at our house since my parents moved in in 1978.



Sure missed these girls this weekend.

I titled this post "even though" because even though I didn't get to go to Fayetteville this weekend for the game I had a great weekend spending time with my family. Friday night, we went to my cousin's wedding. The weather was perfect for an outdoor wedding. We didn't stay too long because we had all three kids and they'd been in the car all day. They dropped me off at home and I went and hung out with friends. I spent a lazy morning and afternoon around LR and then headed to HS to celebrate Ellie's 3rd birthday. My aunt and uncle had stopped by and we all ate cake and enjoyed our pizza while catching up. Last night, we just hung out at the house and watched the game. Harper and Ellie couldn't get enough of their "Ebbie" and i loved every second of it. The game was a great win....WPS!!!!!
I am still sad I missed hanging with my best girl friends, but we'll get to see each other soon.
Hope all is well......
-EEE
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: