
I got to meet sweet Blagg yesterday. She's one special girl!

Anna, Kasey and I at the wedding.

Anna, Kasey. Mrs. Marsha and I at Turner Neal Lodge.

This was my buddy at Miracle League..his sock monkey has a Razorback on it.

We had a lot of fun!

Some of my students and I on Fancy Day.
After a busy Saturday morning, I headed to Dumas for Jordan and Nikki's wedding. Saturday morning, I was a buddy at Miracle League. I always love helping out. Then, I went to help with Chili Fights. I hopped in the car around 3 and headed to Dumas. The wedding was on a dock on the Arkansas River. The time of day couldn't have been more picturesque and perfect! The reception was at Nikki's family's hunting lodge. It was so fun, different and very them! Sunday afternoon, I went to meet Claudia's baby girl, Blagg. No matter how much time goes between seeing each other or talking Claudia and her friendship will always have a special place in my heart. Her little girl has such a wonderful role model and mother! Blagg is one lucky girl!
Hope all is well....
-EEE
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
0 comments:
Post a Comment