Sunday, July 17, 2011

The porch before....
My new porch...yay!!!

So something really exciting happened at our house this weekend....I got a new front porch!!! This has been sometime in the making, but there have been a series of set-backs from my car, to the robbery and so on and so forth. Also, a friend knew some guys from Hot Springs that would do it for a lot less than the other people I got bids from, but this would be a side job for them so it has taken them awhile to have time to do it. It looks so good and I am so so so happy to finally have it done and it looks amazing!!! I helped with The Hat Club golf tournament yesterday. It was super hot, but also a huge success!! Yet another great event they hosted...so proud to call so many of them friends. Hoping to get a new computer soon and get back to regular blogging.
Side note...I am currently obsessed with coconut water. They have several flavors and sell it at Kroger. Read up on all of its wonderful benefits. Also, I love Instagram. It is the greatest FREE, app. It is like Facebook, but only for pictures. You can put these super cool effects on pictures...my fave is Early Bird. Since, I'm not of FB this is a way for me to see friends pics.
Hope all is well....

post signature

0 comments: