3 words could sum up my life lately.......running, sunning, and bumming!!! This summer break has been great! I have been running A LOT. I've been varying up my runs and doing some trail running, along with intervals and even some long runs on these super hot days! I've been in the sun a lot. We go to the pool on the days I have the girls and I get sun in my own yard whether working in the yard on laying out. Lastly, bumming....the days I have had off I have made it a point to try to be lazy. I may go run some errands, work on a project, or visit with friends, but I try to throw some rest time in between those events....ha!
My mobile blogging, in no way did our NYC trip justice. We really had a great time and made lots of fun memories. I feel like we had some great photo ops as well.
Not too much summer left, but that's ok. I feel that I have truly enjoyed it. Don't know if I am ready to start getting up super early again, but I know it's inevitable.
Hope all is well...
Stay cool!

0 comments:
Post a Comment