Well, since there is so much going on in my life right now and sometimes I feel like I might pull my hair out I decided to start a blog so I could share all the craziness. Why crazy you ask? Well, I am an elementary school Art teacher and we have 4 days of school left and on top of that I just bought my first house and making it the cutest house ever doesn't allow for much sleep!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hi Effie!
Hmmm, I tried to post a comment a moment ago and it didn't go through! I'm trying again! Anyways, how fun... I will get to read up on what's going on with you and your fam. Can't wait to see pics of the new house!
If you want to check out Ryan's and my site, we're at leahnash.net.
Leah :)
Post a Comment