Well, today is the LAST DAY of SCHOOL!!! Believe it or not, but I think I am more excited than the kids. I am ready to move in to my new house (I close a week from Monday) and then I can start working really hard.....just kidding! I'll be at the pool all day working on my tan and getting through my summer reading list. It is such a great day!!!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I agree this is a great day!!! I love your house it is way cute. You will make it all your own and I can't wait to see it!!!
Ef Ef, I'm sooo excited for you and proud for you to be a homeowner. Can't wait to try some of your new recipes in your new kitchen!
Love you!
Congratulations home owner!
Prepare to spend way more time and money on things than you ever thought you would at home depot. d I cannot wait to see the fabulousness and hang with Coco
on your new couch!
Post a Comment