Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Always Enough

Amen, in Jesus name I accept my blessings of desires in abundance of immeasurable proportion, I accept salvation by confessing with my mouth that you my Lord Jesus, King of kings are my Lord and Savior, my God, because of you father everything I speak comes to fruition commanded by the Holy Ghost, through the everlasting love of Jesus Christ, embraced in Gods mercy and grace. Amen... Lisa Christiansen, child of the one true king ΙΧΘΥΣ:  

Even though this song isn't new I just discovered it about a month ago.  I absolutely LOVE the lyrics.  
How many times in life have I/we not felt like enough?!  Whether it is thru comparison or shame, so often, especially women, feel like we aren't enough.  Also, I am the first to admit I am usually in "need" of something.  Sometimes it is a tangible thing, but sometimes I am need of something emotionally.  The line that says "If I have you I have everything.   Lord without you, I have nothing" reminds me that I am not in "need" of anything.  
May this song give you hope....  HE is Always Enough!!!!



"Always Enough"
Kari Jobe
I lift my hands to the highest of all
As I draw near
Surrender my life to Your promise, oh God
There is no other

I will find my life in You
You're always enough
Always enough
Let the fullness of Your love
Be all I need
All I need

Consume me, come like a fire, oh God
Reign in me
For You alone will satisfy
There is no other
If I have You, I have everything
But without You, I have nothing 
Happy Hump Day!
Hope all is well....
XOXO-
EEE

0 comments: