
Fancy Feast....LOVE this day.

A Pre-Halloween get together.

Coco in her Hello Kitty shirt....cracks me up!

Meredith and Josh at the rehearsal dinner.

The reception.

Sending Dr. and Mrs. Leal off.

The banner I made for Drew's team and Fighting Fancy.

This is how we work out at our house. Coco loves the yoga mat!

Love these genuinely happy kiddos!!!
So yes, I still blog. I have a school bog and post to it daily, my personal blog kind of gets put on the back burner. All is about the same and well. Getting a new car tomorrow. My Acura has seen a lot of good days, but it's time. Decided on another Acura. Excited about a new car, just not too pumped for the car payment. Being an adult....blah!!! Ha! Looking forward to a nice relaxing, cool weather weekend.
Hope all is well.....
EEE
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
0 comments:
Post a Comment