Monday, June 25, 2012

Wyoming....So Far




Before my mom left we hiked around Jenny Lake.


West Thumb Basin in Yellowstone


There was still a lot of snow on the ground in Yellowstone.


Old Faithful


The first time I wore my gold "E" belt buckle.



Cowboy bar.


A $28,000 stuffed Grizzly bear.


My first trail ride at the Heart 6. I rode Trouble.


These bison were fighting on the side of the road.



First time at the Jackson Rodeo.


The top of Rendezvous mountain.


I ran the Jackson Hole Half-Marathon.


Sunrise at the Heart Six.


Oxbow Bend


Another filter.


Campfire night.


Kayaking on the Buffalo Fork River.


Had so much fun on this 18 mile float!!!!!

So here's a quick update in pics of what's been going on in Wyoming. I feel so blessed to be on this adventure in such a beautiful place!

Hope all is well....

- EEE
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments: