Sunday, June 21, 2009

Anna and Drew are "Goin' to the Chapel"

Just a few pics of the Happy Couple!!











So this weekend 2 of my best friends got engaged. Anna and Drew have been dating on and off for about 5 years now. They officially got back together at the beginning of 2008. They are such a fun couple and really bring out the best in each other's personalities. We all knew it was coming soon and I was so lucky to be there and be a part of such a memorable moment. He arranged for all of our college friends to be there so it was so great to see everyone and go on the lake like old times! It made me sad to say goodbye today, but I was glad to come back to Little Rock and see Coco. The nanny gig is still going good. I cannot believe we are getting to the end of June already!!!
Also, I wanted to wish all the fathers a Happy Father's Day! I was so lucky to be blessed with an awesome dad for 22 years. I miss him everyday, but know he is always right there! His legacy and the wonderful memories I have of him live on everyday!!
Hope all is well....

0 comments: